10 SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
Creating keyword stemming (the ability to have a page returned for multiple results) is accomplished easily through using synonyms and alternative keywords for inbound and internal links.
SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
To promote this SEO tactic simply:
- Map out the keyword cluster that best corresponds to the root phrase.
- Make sure the initial keyword is utilized once in the first 25 words of the document.
- Contextually integrate the secondary keyword 1-2 times into the page.
- Make sure the page has 500-750 word min. so that search engines have enough context to identify the pages primary and secondary topic.
- Use both the singular keyword variation and the alternative variation in the title if possible (or in the title+meta tag) – such as keyword1 in title, and keyword 2 (singular or plural in meta data).
- Build internal links using the alternative keyword variations to supply the foundation of link flow.
- Build inbound anchor text to the page (from other relevant pages) with the alternate variations of phrases you want the target page to rank for ( i.e. rates, pricing, fees, prices, cost) as an example of semantic stemming.
- Wait for all the changes to get indexed.
- Continue building internal and external inbound links until the page reaches the top 10 for one keyword, then reduce the inbound links for that keyword and focus on alternative variables so all the keywords are sufficiently nurtured.
- Enjoy stemmed keyword rankings over time.
This works particularly well in the event that you are optimizing an array of keywords based on a semantic cluster (group of related words) and wish to use the synergy they create to provide buoyancy across multiple keywords simultaneously.
This simple, yet effective SEO technique can represent the difference between ranking for 10 keywords, 100 keywords or 1,000 over time, depending on how you scale this process across multiple pages in your domain.
Read More Related Posts
Here is a nifty little SEO Tip for mapping out keyword clusters and their corresponding landing pages (within your own site or your competitors) using a combination of the link ...READ MORE
It’s understandable why many feel the same way as the woman in the picture about organic SEO. You'll need patience to see results and cultivating enough patience to reserve judgement ...READ MORE
Everyone wants to know how to dig in to competitive keywords using SEO to raise their rankings systematically. Well, today we share a series of well known tactics exercised by ...READ MORE
Often you hear people say, "if I only knew then what I know now", and how things would be different if I could have applied the pearls of wisdom from ...READ MORE
The thing about SEO that remains the same is its always changing; and keeping in sync with those changes is a full-time responsibility. In rare instances, will you find ...READ MORE
Lets face it, SEO Positioning is important. The top 3 results on any given search represent 80% of the traffic funneling to those pages. Call it convenience by association, laziness ...READ MORE
What are the most critical SEO modifications to implement during the preliminary phases of optimizing a new website? Sitemaps and site architecture, links, naming conventions or D) all of the ...READ MORE
What are the 6 critical steps for launching a successful SEO website? If I had to list them in order, it would go something like this… 1 – Having a Reasonable ...READ MORE
Today’s post is about 20 things you either forgot or never knew about SEO, including behind the scenes insights covering SEO techniques and tactics and how they all relate in ...READ MORE
Here are 5 critical SEO tips to keep in mind if you are frustrated, considering giving up or abandoning a keyword or group of keywords while engaging the optimization process. If ...READ MORE
SEO Tips to Spy On Competitors
10 SEO Tips to Shorten the Time to
10 Search Engine Optimization Tactics
SEO Principles and the Wisdom of Applied SEO
The Problem with SEO Advice
SEO Tips to Optimize a New Website
6 SEO Tips for Launching a New Website
20 SEO Tips You Either Forgot or Didn’t
5 SEO Tips to Keep Rankings On Track