10 SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
Creating keyword stemming (the ability to have a page returned for multiple results) is accomplished easily through using synonyms and alternative keywords for inbound and internal links.
SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
To promote this SEO tactic simply:
- Map out the keyword cluster that best corresponds to the root phrase.
- Make sure the initial keyword is utilized once in the first 25 words of the document.
- Contextually integrate the secondary keyword 1-2 times into the page.
- Make sure the page has 500-750 word min. so that search engines have enough context to identify the pages primary and secondary topic.
- Use both the singular keyword variation and the alternative variation in the title if possible (or in the title+meta tag) – such as keyword1 in title, and keyword 2 (singular or plural in meta data).
- Build internal links using the alternative keyword variations to supply the foundation of link flow.
- Build inbound anchor text to the page (from other relevant pages) with the alternate variations of phrases you want the target page to rank for ( i.e. rates, pricing, fees, prices, cost) as an example of semantic stemming.
- Wait for all the changes to get indexed.
- Continue building internal and external inbound links until the page reaches the top 10 for one keyword, then reduce the inbound links for that keyword and focus on alternative variables so all the keywords are sufficiently nurtured.
- Enjoy stemmed keyword rankings over time.
This works particularly well in the event that you are optimizing an array of keywords based on a semantic cluster (group of related words) and wish to use the synergy they create to provide buoyancy across multiple keywords simultaneously.
This simple, yet effective SEO technique can represent the difference between ranking for 10 keywords, 100 keywords or 1,000 over time, depending on how you scale this process across multiple pages in your domain.
Read More Related Posts
There is nothing worse than targeting the wrong keywords using SEO, only to determine that the phrase you rank #1 for was a waste of time. Of the various species of ...READ MORE
Everyone wants to know how to dig in to competitive keywords using SEO to raise their rankings systematically. Well, today we share a series of well known tactics exercised by ...READ MORE
It’s understandable why many feel the same way as the woman in the picture about organic SEO. You'll need patience to see results and cultivating enough patience to reserve judgement ...READ MORE
The difference between trying to rank a new website or stagnant website that lacks topical depth, content, links or trust vs. flinging keywords effortlessly to page one within ten minutes ...READ MORE
The thing about SEO that remains the same is its always changing; and keeping in sync with those changes is a full-time responsibility. In rare instances, will you find ...READ MORE
If you own a small-business, and find yourself looking for SEO basics or tips and tactics to rank your website, then here are some pointers to set you in the ...READ MORE
Rather than make this an SEO how-to manual, we chose to provide a "big picture" view of which steps are critical for launching a successful website in today's ...READ MORE
The conundrum about ranking for specific keywords using search engine optimization (SEO) to rank higher in search engines is based on a trinity of crucial metrics. This SEO tutorial covers SEO ...READ MORE
Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools are a storehouse of data which can be used for search engine optimization. However, when combined with a few other stellar SEO tools creates ...READ MORE
One of the most undervalued aspects of SEO is the amount of time it takes to develop a website properly. People often wonder why SEO pricing is so exorbitant, it ...READ MORE
Simple SEO Tips for Keyword Research
10 Search Engine Optimization Tactics
10 SEO Tips to Shorten the Time to
Can You Rank in Minutes vs. Months?
The Problem with SEO Advice
SEO Best Practices: Search Engine Marketing & Promotion
SEO Tutorial: Practical SEO Training Tips and Tactics
Google SEO: SEM Rush, Xenu, Analytics and Webmaster
SEO Best Practices: Getting Started