10 SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
Creating keyword stemming (the ability to have a page returned for multiple results) is accomplished easily through using synonyms and alternative keywords for inbound and internal links.
SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
To promote this SEO tactic simply:
- Map out the keyword cluster that best corresponds to the root phrase.
- Make sure the initial keyword is utilized once in the first 25 words of the document.
- Contextually integrate the secondary keyword 1-2 times into the page.
- Make sure the page has 500-750 word min. so that search engines have enough context to identify the pages primary and secondary topic.
- Use both the singular keyword variation and the alternative variation in the title if possible (or in the title+meta tag) – such as keyword1 in title, and keyword 2 (singular or plural in meta data).
- Build internal links using the alternative keyword variations to supply the foundation of link flow.
- Build inbound anchor text to the page (from other relevant pages) with the alternate variations of phrases you want the target page to rank for ( i.e. rates, pricing, fees, prices, cost) as an example of semantic stemming.
- Wait for all the changes to get indexed.
- Continue building internal and external inbound links until the page reaches the top 10 for one keyword, then reduce the inbound links for that keyword and focus on alternative variables so all the keywords are sufficiently nurtured.
- Enjoy stemmed keyword rankings over time.
This works particularly well in the event that you are optimizing an array of keywords based on a semantic cluster (group of related words) and wish to use the synergy they create to provide buoyancy across multiple keywords simultaneously.
This simple, yet effective SEO technique can represent the difference between ranking for 10 keywords, 100 keywords or 1,000 over time, depending on how you scale this process across multiple pages in your domain.
Read More Related Posts
It’s understandable why many feel the same way as the woman in the picture about organic SEO. You'll need patience to see results and cultivating enough patience to reserve judgement ...READ MORE
Sometimes, especially with SEO tools, you've got to go back to move forward. I recently stumbled accross this old video of myself and my good friend Matt Da Cruz from 3 ...READ MORE
The difference between trying to rank a new website or stagnant website that lacks topical depth, content, links or trust vs. flinging keywords effortlessly to page one within ten minutes ...READ MORE
Search engine optimization involves creating an optimal set of circumstances, metrics and conditions to produce viable shifts for specific keywords in search engines. Google is the most sophisticated search engine ...READ MORE
Each page in your website should have a purpose. In fact, each page should pack an SEO Punch. If you have a multiple pages lacking a unified structure and site ...READ MORE
To kick-off the new year in style, we would like to share a few useful and practical SEO tips for 2011. Each keyword should be carefully considered as a business ...READ MORE
What are the most critical SEO modifications to implement during the preliminary phases of optimizing a new website? Sitemaps and site architecture, links, naming conventions or D) all of the ...READ MORE
If you're searching for link building tips on how to gain quality backlinks using your blog and RSS feeds, try skimming Google Trends for hot topics sure to build a ...READ MORE
Often you hear people say, "if I only knew then what I know now", and how things would be different if I could have applied the pearls of wisdom from ...READ MORE
Planning is just as big a part of SEO as execution. If a flaw is present in either, the website pays the price. Built within the fabric of the SEO ...READ MORE
10 SEO Tips to Shorten the Time to
SEO Tools: Looking Back to Move Forward!
Can You Rank in Minutes vs. Months?
Google Search Engine Optimization Tips
Each Page Should Pack an SEO Punch
SEO Tips to Optimize a New Website
SEO Tips to Create Backlinks using RSS Feeds
SEO Principles and the Wisdom of Applied SEO
SEO Tips for Using the SEO Ultimate Competitive