With so many types of services available, you need to ensure that your website is being managed by a specialist not an SEO by the numbers one size fits all outfit.
The topics covered are:
- Perceived value
- Past Performance and History (can they produce results?)
- The stage of your business or website (are you ready?)
- Anticipated expectations and time lines
- In house SEO or Hire a Firm?
- Excuses or Results?
- Willingness to Change Your Website
- The competitive landscape
- and what happens if they exceed expectations
Follow the link to read the complete post, how to evaluate and SEO company for Services…