Existing users of Deeplink Juggernaut know that this autolinking module already gives you two ways to throttle its automatic link-building activity. Now that SEO Ultimate 6.4 adds a third option, you now have these link quantity restriction options at your disposal:
- Limit the number of links per anchor text per post
- Limit the total number of links per post
- Limit the number of links per anchor text across your whole site (NEW!)
That’s right — Deeplink Juggernaut now lets you control how many times your specified anchor texts are converted to links across your entire site.
Let’s say you have 1,000 posts and each of your posts contains your main keyword, which you’d like to link back to your homepage. Even if you were to limit Deeplink Juggernaut to 1 link per anchor text per post, you’d still have 1,000 links pointing back to your homepage, which could very well set off some SEO over-optimization red-flags.
With the new Sitewide Link Limiter, you can easily cap those links at 50, so your main keyword is linked to your homepage only 50 times across your site. As an added bonus, when you have a link cap in place, Sitewide Link Limiter gives preference to your older content so you can harness your aged posts to your SEO advantage without lifting a finger.
Also, Deeplink Juggernaut now refrains from linking within your h1/h2/etc. tags, a behavior which you can control with a new field on the Content Link Settings page.
In addition to supercharging the existing Content Links function of Deeplink Juggernaut, we’re proud to announce an entirely new Deeplink Juggernaut function: footer links.
Footer links are an SEO staple that has been brought up-to-speed with today’s CMS-powered Web thanks to this new plugin-within-a-plugin. We’re not talking plain-vanilla functionality here. Here are some examples of what you can do with the new Footer Linker:
- You want a one-time link from one post to another. Just type the “from” post’s title in the “Link Location” box, select the “from” post from the list, type the “to” post’s title in the “Destination” box, and select the “to” post from the list. Then set the anchor text and the title/nofollow/target options.
- You want to add a site-wide link to your SEO-optimized landing page, but you don’t want the link on your homepage. Here’s how: in the “Link Location” box, type “home,” select “Blog Homepage,” check “Negative match,” and then set the anchor text, destination, and title/nofollow/target options.
- You want to link all posts in a certain category to a specific landing page. In the “Link Location” box, type the category’s name, select it from the dropdown, and check “Match child content.”
- You want to link to a category archive, but not from posts within that category, because your theme already links those posts to the category archive. Just type the category’s name and select it from the list in both the “Link Location” and “Destination” boxes, but for the “Link Location” box, check “Match child content” and “Negative match.”
- You want all guest-posts to link to a certain page on your site. Just type in your username in the “Link Location” box, select it from the “Author Archives” section of the dropdown, check “Match child content” and “Negative match,” and specify the link details.
- You want a sitewide link to one of your tag pages. Just leave “Link Location” blank, type the tag’s name in “Destination,” and select it from the dropdown.
Get SEO Ultimate on your blog today and link-build to your heart’s content with the new Deeplink Juggernaut 3.0! (Sneak peak of what’s coming up next: widgetized footer links!) If you’re already one of the thousands who use SEO Ultimate, you can upgrade for free via your WordPress plugin admin section. If you’re a new user who’d like to take advantage of this powerful free plugin, you can download it from WordPress.org today.