Sneak Peak of The WP Ultimate Theme by SEO Design Solutions™
The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
Warning: If you currently provide SEO or SEM services, use PPC or Affiliate Marketing for your website(s), consider yourself "put on notice" that the market-devouring collaboration between Theme Zoom and ...READ MORE
Today's topic is based on the importance of refreshing your on page content from time to time to toggle "the fresh content factor" to get a boost in the SERPs ...READ MORE
One of the most neglected notions about SEO is that most websites gain traction from long-tail and mid tail keywords. Even though you may want to rank for the most ...READ MORE
As you gathered from the title, the topic of traffic (paid or organic) is the subject of today's post. Let’s look at the pros and the cons of both SEO ...READ MORE
Sometimes you have to "make sacrifices" to keep your website lean, relevant and mean. Every time you add content to your website, the global term weights shift within that site ...READ MORE
Competitive keywords crumble from implementing superb site architecture reinforced by a combination of theme-relevant content, strategic secondary navigation and contextual links. Backlinks are only partially responsible for slaying competitive coveted ...READ MORE
Search Engine Optimization, Fad or Fact An increasing number of businesses are beginning to realize that not using your website to itâ€™s full potential is essentially not the best idea. ...READ MORE
A seasoned SEO will tell you, it’s not always the keywords you choose that will drive the most visitors and traffic to your website.You have to implement keyword research to ...READ MORE
If you understand the psychology of supply and demand, search engine positioning and more importantly what consumers want, you can devour entire markets as a result of superior SEO and ...READ MORE
There is nothing worse than targeting the wrong keywords using SEO, only to determine that the phrase you rank #1 for was a waste of time. Of the various species of ...READ MORE
Domain Web Studio 3.0: SEO Tools for SERIOUS
How New Content and Post Frequency Impact SEO
Which Types of Keywords are Best for SEO?
Anyone Can Pay for Traffic, but Who Can
Sacrificing Content for Relevance using SEO
SEO Video: How to Properly Silo Your Website!
Does your website need SEO?
Keyword Research: SEO, Traffic and Conversion
Search Engine Positioning: Consumers, Supply and Demand
Simple SEO Tips for Keyword Research