The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
First, the question; why is eliminating duplicate content important to SEO? The answer is predicated on the conditions that are promoted if duplicate content is allowed in place of a ...
A couple days ago Jeffrey Smith of SEO Design Solutions asked me to look at a client's eCommerce site to help solve an interesting problem. The site offered an popular ...
In today's competitive SEO landscape between multimillion dollar content wars, automation and improved search engine filters, how does your website stand up to the competition?
As a contingency of SEO, we ...
In the spirit of the old top 10 list, here are some of the top SEO tactics we use to topple top 10 rankings...
Domain Level Domination
Content, Title and Tag Ranking ...
Don't let your website become a statistic of the lost and found. Creating visibility through SEO and search engine positioning add up as keywords are currency for organic search.
Sure, type ...
After experimenting with a few brand new keyword specific niche sites as personal SEO project for the past 90 days, the question came up, does a site really need backlinks ...
Just in case you wondered what we have been perfecting in our testing lab, SEO Design Solutions is proud to introduce The Happy Landings WordPress Theme.
Our W3C compliant theme is ...
What percentage of visitors is leaving your website because they cannot find what they want? Aside from SEO and driving traffic to a website, what happens after they arrive is ...
This vitally simple SEO tip allows you to harness legacy pages to augment present-tense SEO efforts. When stale pages plateau, then simply put them to work by transferring that authority ...
Properly assessing the competitive landscape from competitive blind spots (prior to entering an online market) can save you months of frustration. You should select keywords within your reach and create ...
Using .htaccess for 301 Redirects, SEO and More
Usability Solutions to SEO Challenges
Content Wars, SEO & the Google Caffeine Sandbox
10 Tactics for Top 10 Rankings
SEO, How Much? and How Long Will it
Niche Sites and SEO, Do They Still Work?
Introducing The Happy Landings WordPress Theme!
Converting SEO Bounce Rates to Clients
SEO Tips to Transfer Latent Ranking Factors
Search Engine Strategies That Work