The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
Search engine optimization requires patience to manifest results. Unlike other more immediate forms of marketing and promotion, SEO requires a delicate balance of constant refinement, flexibility and perseverance required in ...
Taking up where we left off yesterday in the Practical, Tactical SEO Guide Part I, next up in the SEO Guide Series is template selection. Choosing the right template for ...
For the implementation of SEO, Search engines like themed, structured topical data with a logical and intuitive navigation and site architecture. The downside many webmasters face is not having enough ...
There is a reason why they call this The Last Keyword Tool; since it’s the last keyword tool you will ever need, once you understand how to harness and unlock ...
This blog post tops off my four-part “Now What?” series that has covered three critical components to sales conversions after SEO and increased traffic trends have been achieved: Call-to-action, sleek ...
As smart as Google is, their search engine uses an algorithm based on natural language and the relationships or connectivity of semantic occurrences (otherwise known as shingles, i.e. groups of ...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is all about understanding the subtle balance and nuances of action and reaction, cause and effect to successfully manage the tipping point for hundreds of keywords ...
Lets face it, SEO Positioning is important. The top 3 results on any given search represent 80% of the traffic funneling to those pages. Call it convenience by association, laziness ...
Market analysis is a necessary step for anyone considering SEO. You need to know (1) who the major players in a given industry are (2) what strategies they have at ...
One of the primary objectives of SEO (search engine optimization) is to create structure and manage multiple layers and processes to create an optimal signal for search engines. One of ...
SEO Positioning or Market Share, Which Matters More?
The Practical SEO Guide: Part 2
SEO and (UGC) User Generated Content
The Last Keyword Tool You’ll Ever Need
I Read Three Other Blog Posts….Now What?
SEO & Natural Language Discrimination By Semantic Analysis
Keywords, SEO and the Tipping Point
Market Analysis: How to Discover Your Competitors Keywords
Crucial Search Engine Optimization Tips