Sneak Peak of The WP Ultimate Theme by SEO Design Solutions™
The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
SEO Ultimate (the All In One SEO Plugin Created from SEO Design Solutions) has unleashed three new power-packed on page SEO features in the past 6 days. Just last week ...READ MORE
If you are curious about SEO or ever wondered how search engines really work, then this is an absolute must-read post from Dr. E. Garcia from miislita.com. Dr. Garcia discuses in ...READ MORE
Let’s face it, there are only 2 kinds of rankings for SEO, (1) the ones you meant to do on purpose and (2) the rankings that appeared unintentionally that still ...READ MORE
Have you ever wondered how link discovery time affects your pages SERP (search engine result page) position and SEO? In a previous post named SEO and the Cycles of Optimization, ...READ MORE
Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools are a storehouse of data which can be used for search engine optimization. However, when combined with a few other stellar SEO tools creates ...READ MORE
Despite the notion that SEO is simple, one mistake from syntax or a flawed setting could take weeks for a website to recover. Be warned, SEO is more than just ...READ MORE
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), is all about understanding the subtle balance and nuances of action and reaction, cause and effect to successfully manage the tipping point for hundreds of keywords ...READ MORE
Taking up where we left off yesterday in the Practical, Tactical SEO Guide Part I, next up in the SEO Guide Series is template selection. Choosing the right template for ...READ MORE
Theoretically, websites do not get stronger by themselves, they need help. While aging a website is a factor for prolonged growth in rankings, today's SEO tip shared below works by ...READ MORE
One of the most valuable components of an SEO campaign is the correlation of aligning keywords and landing pages. During the early stages of optimization, it is not uncommon to depend ...READ MORE
SEO Ultimate Version 6.3 Unleashed: On Page SEO
How Semantic Connectivity Affects SEO
How to Use SEMRush to Monetize Click Through
How Link Discovery Time Affects SEO
Google SEO: SEM Rush, Xenu, Analytics and Webmaster
Keywords, SEO and the Tipping Point
The Practical SEO Guide: Part 2
SEO Tips to Create Stronger Trust & Domain
Aligning Keywords and Landing Pages