The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
Here are a few tantalizing tidbits of trivia for visual types who enjoy contrast and comparison courtesy of BusinessMba.org called Google: Behind the Numbers.
Aside from the glaring monetization prowess of ...
You hear terms like clicks, keywords and conversions thrown around in SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing), but what is the bottom line?
Impressions matter, but without clear ...
You may have heard about website silo architecture or theming your website, but what does it mean?
How to Theme and Silo Your Website
For those unfamiliar with the jargon or techie ...
Today’s post is about 20 things you either forgot or never knew about SEO, including behind the scenes insights covering SEO techniques and tactics and how they all relate in ...
Implementing contextual categories and granular metrics such as keyword-rich naming conventions vs. non optimal generic or “less descriptive” category names invariably impact your SEO efforts.
Just like the photo above, if ...
Depending on how far along in the sales cycle a consumer is, the keywords they use to find products or services in search engines drastically vary.
Statistically, someone "closer to ...
As the tension mounts for SEO practitioners regarding the recent comments from Matt Cutts (head of the Google Web Spam Team) at SMX Advanced regarding the Google no-follow conundrum (to ...
Your website design is the first and possibly last thing your visitors will see when assessing your business. So, it is important to put your best foot forward and (a) ...
There is a fine line between ethical SEO promotion, aggressive engagement and flagrant automation. Finding that balance for SEO is what differentiates websites that are impervious to penalties (since they ...
If you are involved in SEO and make your living ranking websites for competitive keywords, you have to know which of these three aspects (SEO, Competition or Authority) you are ...
Infographic: How Profitable is Google?
Clicks, Keywords and Conversions
What is Website Silo Site Architecture?
20 SEO Tips You Either Forgot or Didn’t
Do Categories Matter for SEO?
Reviving The Long Tail of SEO
To Follow or Not to Follow: The SEO/Google
Website Design – Designed for Traffic & Search
Protect Your Rankings from SEO Penalties
The Difference Between SEO, Competition and Authority!