The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
How many of you thought that SEO was about ranking for keywords? Did you raise your hand? If so, you are not alone. Before you balk at this statement, reserve ...
The line of moral turpitude is what precludes one webmaster from embellishing on another persons property for financial gain. There is a fine line between SEO, Parasite SEO, Advertising and ...
The following bullet points are a consolidation of a few of the Top SEO Ranking Factors that authority sites use to dominate search engine results daily.
Understanding Internal Link Anchor Text ...
After stumbling across a competitors attempt at link building, let's just say that now I know why Google enforces quality control in context to contrived off page SEO and off ...
The value of SEO Web Design isn't just about content, code and calculations; like the quantity of list anchors, the content to link ratio, W3C Compliance or the intricacies of ...
Search Rankings start with great keywords, in fact targeting the wrong keywords or modifiers only attracts the wrong audience to your content. Optimizing the right keywords and modifiers is your ...
Great news for the SEO industry has been introduced as a new opt in canonical tag attribute was announced by the Official Google Webmaster Central Blog.
Sculpting page rank and avoiding ...
Do "Catchy Headlines and Snazzy Titles" that use SEO to rank higher increase conversion? It stands to reason that getting the attention of the reader can make the difference between ...
Today’s post is about 20 things you either forgot or never knew about SEO, including behind the scenes insights covering SEO techniques and tactics and how they all relate in ...
If you closely monitor your SEO rankings, from time to time a ripple enters the SERP’s (search engine result pages) and shakes things up a bit in the index. You ...
Is SEO about Rankings or Authority?
The Difference Between SEO, Web 2.0 and Advertising
Link Building and Off Page SEO Ranking Factors
SEO Web Design and Principles of Usability
Search Rankings Start with Great Keywords
New Tag Minimizes Canonical URL’s
Catchy Titles Have Higher Click Through Rates
20 SEO Tips You Either Forgot or Didn’t
My Rankings Fell: Dealing with a Slip in