Sneak Peak of The WP Ultimate Theme by SEO Design Solutions™
The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
You've heard of duplicate content, but how do you know if you are creating it or how to stop it from penalizing your website? If you have a WordPress site, ...READ MORE
I believe as an SEO, we often have the tendency to get "to caught up" chasing search engine algorithms and phantoms in an attempt to reverse-engineer ripples and effects rather ...READ MORE
Virtually any offline business can benefit from an online presence, and if you think for one moment that your competitors are not using SEO, then think again. Organic search engine ...READ MORE
Is Google shaking down paid links now more than ever? It seems that more and more sites are slipping from page 1 to page 3 or 4 in the SERPs ...READ MORE
Searching for low-tech SEO tips and tactics to identify (1) companies that occupy lucrative keywords (2) what percentage of traffic those keyword represent and (3) other keywords they have optimized ...READ MORE
Just because you read a few SEO blogs or heard from a friend of a friend of a friend who once heard that changing meta tags is all it takes, ...READ MORE
When acquiring competitive keywords the rules of engagement change. Today’s SEO tip revolves around using 301 redirects, internal links and search operators to leverage previous content for present-tense SEO objectives. There ...READ MORE
This is the follow up post for SEO Tips for Websites Templates part 1. In this post we discuss how to optimize each segment of your web pages to create ...READ MORE
Search engines keep a running keyword tally of which pages you have, who links to them, what they are about and how popular they are. If somewhere on some page ...READ MORE
This blog post tops off my four-part “Now What?” series that has covered three critical components to sales conversions after SEO and increased traffic trends have been achieved: Call-to-action, sleek ...READ MORE
Duplicate Content, What is it and How to
Google Founder Sergey Brin on Search, Google, and
SEO Tips to Manage the Conversation of Commerce
Is Google Shaking Down Paid Links?
SEO Tips for Keyword Research, Trend and Competitor
How to Avoid SEO Over Optimization
SEO Tips to Acquire Competitive Keywords
SEO Tips for Website Templates Part 2
What Do Search Engines Know, That We Don’t?
I Read Three Other Blog Posts….Now What?