Sneak Peak of The WP Ultimate Theme by SEO Design Solutions™
The initial tests are nearly concluded for The WP Ultimate Theme – an SEO Framework for WordPress developed by SEO Design Solutions (the creators of SEO Ultimate All in One WordPress Plugin).
WP Ultimate Theme Sneak Peak
The purpose of the WP Ultimate Theme is simple, to provide more on page SEO options than any theme on the market such as:
- The ability to toggle default navigation on or off (on a page by page basis).
- The ability to create custom navigation for categories, landing pages or posts.
- Optional breadcrumbs, as well as the ability to personalize the trail / anchor text.
- Multiple Theme / Skins to enhance visual appeal and aid conversions.
- A built in j-query slider with multiple features.
- A global and page level ad management system (w/import and export capabilities)
to support banners or widgets for monetization.
- Font, Size and Typography controls.
- A logo management module (with optional widget area to support adsense or other ad networks).
- The ability to toggle between 1 column, 2 column design or 3 column pages ¾ slider ¼ ad layouts for pages or posts.
- The ability to toggle Permalink off or create override with H1 or H2 anchor text link on page or post level (to aid website silo architecture).
- Silo import module (to instantly create or import site architecture in seconds) instead of painstakingly building out your site page by page, category by category or by page or post.
- XML site architecture import features (to drip feed content, permalinks, categories, meta data and more).
- HTML 5 framework and code that validates via W3C Compliance.
– And these are just the features from the theme, when coupled with the pure on page power of SEO Ultimate All-in-One SEO plugin (the swiss army knife of SEO) this one-two punch combination shatters the glass ceiling of what an SEO theme for WordPress is all about.
Stay tuned for updates as we polish the theme and make final tweaks and adjustments and keep abreast for our limited-time special offer. It’s safe to say that there has never been a theme like this out of the box that does so much with so little effort.
With the advent of traffic driven conversions at the crux of this theme, WP Ultimate is the affiliates dream theme wielding ease of use and a powerful, yet flexible core based on solid SEO best practices.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our RSS feed to stay in the loop on this promising new addition to the WordPress community so you can grab a copy when it launches.
After the roll-out is underway, SEO Design Solutions will offer a plethora of aesthetic themes/skins which slip-on to reveal the true power of this excited new contender for the crown of the Ultimate Premium WordPress SEO Theme.
Stay tuned for updates and in the meantime, spread the word…
Read More Related Posts
There are various metrics in SEO that contribute to producing aggregate ranking factors that when synchronized properly produce high ranking search engine positions. On page SEO represents 60% of that ...READ MORE
Life is about cause, effect and purpose, search engine optimization and using a search engine are no different. When you take the experience of a normal search into account, it ...READ MORE
If you’ve made it to this page, you’ve probably done at least some preliminary research on SEO. You might have mastered the concept of link flow or the art of ...READ MORE
Search engine optimization and it's application is just as much an art as much as a science. The scientific aspects are things like meta tags, h1-h6, the meta description, internal ...READ MORE
What are the 6 critical steps for launching a successful SEO website? If I had to list them in order, it would go something like this… 1 – Having a Reasonable ...READ MORE
As of late with the new Google caffeine algorithms making their presence known, it is more important than ever to take these SEO considerations in mind. 1) Unique Content: Content must ...READ MORE
There are thresholds for indexation or rankings which directly correlate to how much link flow or link equity a web page receives from both (1) the site and (2) other ...READ MORE
Here is a sneak peak of the recent collaboration with Themezoom / DWS. Although I briefly hinted at the projects we have percolating in the labs, Russell Wright was courteous ...READ MORE
Incentivising an audience to encourage click throughs and conversion is necessary regardless of the marketing channel or medium used to delivered that traffic to a website. Regardless of the fulcrum used ...READ MORE
This SEO video discusses the importance of understanding the reason why selecting the right keywords is important; and why matching their expectation is critical for conversion. Keywords are the bridge ...READ MORE
Synchronizing SEO Metrics
What is the Purpose of SEO?
Important SEO Factors for Achieving Higher Rankings
6 SEO Tips for Launching a New Website
SEO Tips for Google Caffeine
SEO Tips for Internal Links, Deep Links and
New SEO Tools in Progress
Click Throughs and Incentives
SEO Tips to Improve Rankings