10 SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
Creating keyword stemming (the ability to have a page returned for multiple results) is accomplished easily through using synonyms and alternative keywords for inbound and internal links.
SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
To promote this SEO tactic simply:
- Map out the keyword cluster that best corresponds to the root phrase.
- Make sure the initial keyword is utilized once in the first 25 words of the document.
- Contextually integrate the secondary keyword 1-2 times into the page.
- Make sure the page has 500-750 word min. so that search engines have enough context to identify the pages primary and secondary topic.
- Use both the singular keyword variation and the alternative variation in the title if possible (or in the title+meta tag) – such as keyword1 in title, and keyword 2 (singular or plural in meta data).
- Build internal links using the alternative keyword variations to supply the foundation of link flow.
- Build inbound anchor text to the page (from other relevant pages) with the alternate variations of phrases you want the target page to rank for ( i.e. rates, pricing, fees, prices, cost) as an example of semantic stemming.
- Wait for all the changes to get indexed.
- Continue building internal and external inbound links until the page reaches the top 10 for one keyword, then reduce the inbound links for that keyword and focus on alternative variables so all the keywords are sufficiently nurtured.
- Enjoy stemmed keyword rankings over time.
This works particularly well in the event that you are optimizing an array of keywords based on a semantic cluster (group of related words) and wish to use the synergy they create to provide buoyancy across multiple keywords simultaneously.
This simple, yet effective SEO technique can represent the difference between ranking for 10 keywords, 100 keywords or 1,000 over time, depending on how you scale this process across multiple pages in your domain.
Read More Related Posts
Have you ever wondered why trusted links are better for SEO than untrusted link neighborhoods for securing a stable search engine position? Link neighborhood directly correlates to the company you ...READ MORE
One of the most valuable components of an SEO campaign is the correlation of aligning keywords and landing pages. During the early stages of optimization, it is not uncommon to depend ...READ MORE
When pondering a simple question, what is SEO? and is it just a bunch of tactics or techniques, this is what came to mind... SEO is many things, but it is ...READ MORE
Often you hear people say, "if I only knew then what I know now", and how things would be different if I could have applied the pearls of wisdom from ...READ MORE
Today's SEO tip is about using citation and search modifiers to find creative solutions for link building. Citation (a websites footprint or popularity matrix) is a prominent principle used by ...READ MORE
Rather than make this an SEO how-to manual, we chose to provide a "big picture" view of which steps are critical for launching a successful website in today's ...READ MORE
Here are 10 powerhouse SEO tips that you can use to build a new website and make sure it gets off to the right start. First, the strategy, then a ...READ MORE
Have you ever checked Google and your most cherished SEO ranking was missing in action? Even more disturbing, there is some unforeseen new website or several new sites in your ...READ MORE
To kick-off the new year in style, we would like to share a few useful and practical SEO tips for 2011. Each keyword should be carefully considered as a business ...READ MORE
There are four phases or rather steps that an SEO campaign progresses through in order to reach its ultimate ranking objectives. We have outlined them briefly below and provided tips ...READ MORE
SEO Tips to Build Links, Trust and Authority
Aligning Keywords and Landing Pages
Why SEO Transcends Tips, Tactics or Techniques
SEO Principles and the Wisdom of Applied SEO
SEO Tips for Link Building and Directory Submissions
SEO Best Practices: Search Engine Marketing & Promotion
SEO Tips to Build a New Website
SEO Tips for Getting Back to Page 1
SEO Tips to Maximize Your SEO Campaign