10 SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
Creating keyword stemming (the ability to have a page returned for multiple results) is accomplished easily through using synonyms and alternative keywords for inbound and internal links.
SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
To promote this SEO tactic simply:
- Map out the keyword cluster that best corresponds to the root phrase.
- Make sure the initial keyword is utilized once in the first 25 words of the document.
- Contextually integrate the secondary keyword 1-2 times into the page.
- Make sure the page has 500-750 word min. so that search engines have enough context to identify the pages primary and secondary topic.
- Use both the singular keyword variation and the alternative variation in the title if possible (or in the title+meta tag) – such as keyword1 in title, and keyword 2 (singular or plural in meta data).
- Build internal links using the alternative keyword variations to supply the foundation of link flow.
- Build inbound anchor text to the page (from other relevant pages) with the alternate variations of phrases you want the target page to rank for ( i.e. rates, pricing, fees, prices, cost) as an example of semantic stemming.
- Wait for all the changes to get indexed.
- Continue building internal and external inbound links until the page reaches the top 10 for one keyword, then reduce the inbound links for that keyword and focus on alternative variables so all the keywords are sufficiently nurtured.
- Enjoy stemmed keyword rankings over time.
This works particularly well in the event that you are optimizing an array of keywords based on a semantic cluster (group of related words) and wish to use the synergy they create to provide buoyancy across multiple keywords simultaneously.
This simple, yet effective SEO technique can represent the difference between ranking for 10 keywords, 100 keywords or 1,000 over time, depending on how you scale this process across multiple pages in your domain.
Read More Related Posts
Each page in your website should have a purpose. In fact, each page should pack an SEO Punch. If you have a multiple pages lacking a unified structure and site ...
Have you ever checked Google and your most cherished SEO ranking was missing in action? Even more disturbing, there is some unforeseen new website or several new sites in your ...
Use these 5 SEO tips for competitor research and analysis to reveal niche markets or affiliate market opportunities by triangulating keyword search volume for domains ranked in the top 3 ...
One of the most valuable components of an SEO campaign is the correlation of aligning keywords and landing pages. During the early stages of optimization, it is not uncommon to depend ...
Planning is just as big a part of SEO as execution. If a flaw is present in either, the website pays the price. Built within the fabric of the SEO ...
Below are 20 SEO Tips for 2010 as a stocking stuffer from SEO Design Solutions to kick off the new year in style. It's no secret that SEO involves granular ...
We receive dozens of questions about SEO each day, so, we decided to create an informative, practical and tactical SEO Guide. You have to know what to build, why to build ...
One of the most undervalued aspects of SEO is the amount of time it takes to develop a website properly. People often wonder why SEO pricing is so exorbitant, it ...
There is nothing worse than targeting the wrong keywords using SEO, only to determine that the phrase you rank #1 for was a waste of time. Of the various species of ...
Search engine optimization involves creating an optimal set of circumstances, metrics and conditions to produce viable shifts for specific keywords in search engines. Google is the most sophisticated search engine ...
Each Page Should Pack an SEO Punch
SEO Tips for Getting Back to Page 1
Competitor Research and Analysis
Aligning Keywords and Landing Pages
SEO Tips for Using the SEO Ultimate Competitive
The Practical SEO Guide: Part 1
SEO Best Practices: Getting Started
Simple SEO Tips for Keyword Research
Google Search Engine Optimization Tips