10 SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
Creating keyword stemming (the ability to have a page returned for multiple results) is accomplished easily through using synonyms and alternative keywords for inbound and internal links.
SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
To promote this SEO tactic simply:
- Map out the keyword cluster that best corresponds to the root phrase.
- Make sure the initial keyword is utilized once in the first 25 words of the document.
- Contextually integrate the secondary keyword 1-2 times into the page.
- Make sure the page has 500-750 word min. so that search engines have enough context to identify the pages primary and secondary topic.
- Use both the singular keyword variation and the alternative variation in the title if possible (or in the title+meta tag) – such as keyword1 in title, and keyword 2 (singular or plural in meta data).
- Build internal links using the alternative keyword variations to supply the foundation of link flow.
- Build inbound anchor text to the page (from other relevant pages) with the alternate variations of phrases you want the target page to rank for ( i.e. rates, pricing, fees, prices, cost) as an example of semantic stemming.
- Wait for all the changes to get indexed.
- Continue building internal and external inbound links until the page reaches the top 10 for one keyword, then reduce the inbound links for that keyword and focus on alternative variables so all the keywords are sufficiently nurtured.
- Enjoy stemmed keyword rankings over time.
This works particularly well in the event that you are optimizing an array of keywords based on a semantic cluster (group of related words) and wish to use the synergy they create to provide buoyancy across multiple keywords simultaneously.
This simple, yet effective SEO technique can represent the difference between ranking for 10 keywords, 100 keywords or 1,000 over time, depending on how you scale this process across multiple pages in your domain.
Read More Related Posts
Often the effectiveness of search engine optimization is predicated by keywords and SEO rankings. Since this is a primary metric for performance, I would like to share a previously guarded ...READ MORE
The difference between trying to rank a new website or stagnant website that lacks topical depth, content, links or trust vs. flinging keywords effortlessly to page one within ten minutes ...READ MORE
One of the most valuable components of an SEO campaign is the correlation of aligning keywords and landing pages. During the early stages of optimization, it is not uncommon to depend ...READ MORE
To kick-off the new year in style, we would like to share a few useful and practical SEO tips for 2011. Each keyword should be carefully considered as a business ...READ MORE
Each day thousands of small businesses and top level executives realize that they need SEO. Each has their own reasons, some because they are tired of seeing their favorite competitors ...READ MORE
What’s the difference between a new website and a powerhouse domain ranking for competitive keyword-specific rankings? The answer, SEO, content, time and links… First, you start with keyword research, this includes ...READ MORE
If you're searching for link building tips on how to gain quality backlinks using your blog and RSS feeds, try skimming Google Trends for hot topics sure to build a ...READ MORE
This SEO video discusses the importance of understanding the reason why selecting the right keywords is important; and why matching their expectation is critical for conversion. Keywords are the bridge ...READ MORE
There are four phases or rather steps that an SEO campaign progresses through in order to reach its ultimate ranking objectives. We have outlined them briefly below and provided tips ...READ MORE
Theoretically, websites do not get stronger by themselves, they need help. While aging a website is a factor for prolonged growth in rankings, today's SEO tip shared below works by ...READ MORE
SEO Rankings and How to Create Them
Can You Rank in Minutes vs. Months?
Aligning Keywords and Landing Pages
SEO Tips and Techniques from The Archives
SEO Tips to Start Your New Website
SEO Tips to Create Backlinks using RSS Feeds
SEO Tips to Improve Rankings
SEO Tips to Maximize Your SEO Campaign
SEO Tips to Create Stronger Trust & Domain