10 SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
Creating keyword stemming (the ability to have a page returned for multiple results) is accomplished easily through using synonyms and alternative keywords for inbound and internal links.
SEO Tips to Triple Keyword Visibility
To promote this SEO tactic simply:
- Map out the keyword cluster that best corresponds to the root phrase.
- Make sure the initial keyword is utilized once in the first 25 words of the document.
- Contextually integrate the secondary keyword 1-2 times into the page.
- Make sure the page has 500-750 word min. so that search engines have enough context to identify the pages primary and secondary topic.
- Use both the singular keyword variation and the alternative variation in the title if possible (or in the title+meta tag) – such as keyword1 in title, and keyword 2 (singular or plural in meta data).
- Build internal links using the alternative keyword variations to supply the foundation of link flow.
- Build inbound anchor text to the page (from other relevant pages) with the alternate variations of phrases you want the target page to rank for ( i.e. rates, pricing, fees, prices, cost) as an example of semantic stemming.
- Wait for all the changes to get indexed.
- Continue building internal and external inbound links until the page reaches the top 10 for one keyword, then reduce the inbound links for that keyword and focus on alternative variables so all the keywords are sufficiently nurtured.
- Enjoy stemmed keyword rankings over time.
This works particularly well in the event that you are optimizing an array of keywords based on a semantic cluster (group of related words) and wish to use the synergy they create to provide buoyancy across multiple keywords simultaneously.
This simple, yet effective SEO technique can represent the difference between ranking for 10 keywords, 100 keywords or 1,000 over time, depending on how you scale this process across multiple pages in your domain.
Read More Related Posts
One of the most undervalued aspects of SEO is the amount of time it takes to develop a website properly. People often wonder why SEO pricing is so exorbitant, it ...
Today's SEO tip is about using citation and search modifiers to find creative solutions for link building. Citation (a websites footprint or popularity matrix) is a prominent principle used by ...
We receive dozens of questions about SEO each day, so, we decided to create an informative, practical and tactical SEO Guide. You have to know what to build, why to build ...
What’s the difference between a new website and a powerhouse domain ranking for competitive keyword-specific rankings? The answer, SEO, content, time and links… First, you start with keyword research, this includes ...
If you rank for competitive keywords through using SEO, you have to work "every day" to acquire additional rankings to fortify them or defend their position. If you relax at ...
The difference between trying to rank a new website or stagnant website that lacks topical depth, content, links or trust vs. flinging keywords effortlessly to page one within ten minutes ...
With SEO being all the rave right now, here are five things to keep in mind before engaging any SEO campaign. Search engine optimization is about setting realistic goals within respectable ...
Here are 5 Priceless SEO Strategies & Search Engine Optimization Tips that you can apply to your website today. 1) Use the right SEO strategy for the Job - Your strategy ...
What are the most critical SEO modifications to implement during the preliminary phases of optimizing a new website? Sitemaps and site architecture, links, naming conventions or D) all of the ...
There are four phases or rather steps that an SEO campaign progresses through in order to reach its ultimate ranking objectives. We have outlined them briefly below and provided tips ...
SEO Best Practices: Getting Started
SEO Tips for Link Building and Directory Submissions
The Practical SEO Guide: Part 1
SEO Tips to Start Your New Website
Can You Rank in Minutes vs. Months?
5 Things You Should Know About SEO
SEO Tips to Optimize a New Website
SEO Tips to Maximize Your SEO Campaign