Earlier this month, I had the distinct pleasure of meeting up with the Themezoom Revolution (Russell Wright, Sue Bell and Matt DaCruz) during the planning of one of the most sophisticated SEO tools the web has ever witnessed at the ThemeZoom secret labs. This video on Website Silo Architecture is a by product of that convergence.
At that time, the discussion turned to silo site architecture and the benefits of siloing for SEO; the video below is a summary of when Russell asked how we use silo site architecture at SEO Design Solutions. For a transcript, visit Themezoom, otherwise, enjoy the video above.
For additional information on how you can put the power of website silo site architecture to work for you. In a short time, you will be able to order or create siloed WordPress themes in minutes instead of hours.
Instead of having to:
- Spend hours performing keyword research.
- Struggle for hours mapping out which phrases to eliminate or use in your website.
- Manually configuring WordPress (the old way one page at a time) and integrate those keywords.
Shortly, with the help of Themezoom Revolution, problems like these will be a thing of the past. Imagine being able to isolate hundreds of profitable keywords in minutes, and then implement a near push-button siloed website.
Our new WP Ultimate Theme for WordPress (which will launch shortly) will incorporate and interact with this powerful “instant silo technology” from the Themezoom Revolution suite, bringing you the virtual one, two punch of on page theme relevance (across hundreds of keywords) and WordPress functionality to knock competitors from their perch with a simple, easy-to-use, push-button format.
Stay tuned for more on this exciting convergence of keyword/market research and SEO implementation.
In the meantime, here are a few more resources about website silo site architecture; enjoy…
- Why We Don’t Want you to Know About Keyword Siloing
- How to Create Silo Site Architecture
- Applying Keyword Research Data to Website Silo Architecture
- How to SEO Your Site (a Real SEO Cipher)
- How to Theme Your WordPress Blog
- How Semantic Connectivity Affects SEO